We find ourselves in middle Europe of the year 1400. The dark middle ages, once dominated through nobles and clergy, ends and a new era begins: the age of the free cities of trading and of the free mind!
In The Guild 3 you create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearrange itself again and again – all non-player figures make their own decisions – you have to prove your skills in handicrafts and trading, at social occasion and finally in politics and in malicious intrigues.
The Guild 3 is a unique mixture of economic simulation, strategy game, historical life simulation and role playing game in real time 3D, with atmospheric voice recording and medieval soundtrack.
The game is currently in Early Access and therefore in development. It will be regularly updated, so if you are looking for information regarding the current state please check-out the game’s community hub and latest patch notes.
Upon release of the game you will be able to experience …
- … historical medieval cities and their surroundings located in central and northern Europe. Every city fully supports all 4 seasons and a day/night cycle.
- … the challenges of forming, maintaining and developing a family that becomes stronger with every generation … or if done badly vanish.
- … a fight for power that requires you to excel in economics, politics and diplomacy.
- … a multiplayer mode that will challenge your friendships and tests your backstabbing abilities. (Not yet available in the EA version)
- … a new player in the game for power – Guilds! Join one of the famous guilds (e.g. the Alchemists Guild), support your fellows and get supported, get access to special powers of your guild and try to mold your city and whole scenario map according to your guilds philosophy!